About Your BTK Bulut Account Activity
- It is possible to access the domain information you own and use on the basis of file types.
- When you log in, you can access the storage space defined for you and the percentage of this storage space you use from the Quota Information field at the top left.
- To see the distribution on the file types of the domain you are using, it will be sufficient to click on your username on the top right of the page, and then on the Usage Information heading in the window that opens.
- If you want to change your user password or need to update your e-mail address, enter the Account Information field from the field where your user name is written.
- From the User Information field, you can add a photo to your profile, access your name, surname, user name, phone number or update your e-mail address.
- When you want to change your BTK Bulut password, you can define your new password consisting of at least 8 characters and 1 capital letter, 1 number, 1 special character in the Change Password field.
- All erroneous entries to the system that are attempted to be made under your username are recorded.